- The Millennium Forum reserves the right to refuse admission to the Theatre and to request the ticket holder leave the Theatre and to take any appropriate action to enforce this right.
- Every member of the audience, including children, must be in possession of a valid ticket.
- The ticket is sold subject to the Millennium Forum’s right to make any alteration to the cast or advertised arrangements, without notice.
- The cost of the tickets will only be refunded if a performance is cancelled by the Millennium Forum, and in no other circumstances.
- Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in the performance before being admitted to the auditorium.
- The use of mobile telephones, pagers, cameras and video-recorders is not allowed in the auditorium; the Millennium Forum reserves the right to confiscate film and tape used to make unauthorised recordings of performances.
Please note that some performances may use special effects, such as strobe lighting and smoke effects. Please contact the Box Office for information on individual performances.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the Booking Form. You warrant that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. If there are any changes to your details once your booking is concluded then it is your responsibility to inform the Theatre.
- The Millennium Forum reserves the right to place restrictions on the volume of any tickets ordered.
- It is your responsibility to check that the tickets issued to you are accurate.
Please note: Once a ticket is purchased it cannot be exchanged or refunded under any circumstances.
- The Millennium Forum shall use its best endeavours to post all tickets to you (or to the billing address of the credit/debit card holder if they are not one and the same) within seven days of making a booking. Should you wish to do so, you may alternatively collect your tickets from the Box Office by indicating this on the Booking Form.
- Tickets will be posted to you by First Class post. The Millennium Forum will not, however, accept any responsibility for documents mislaid or lost by the Royal Mail.
- If you book tickets for an event which will take place within seven days of the date of the booking, your tickets must be collected by you from the Box Office.