Welcoming you back safely!
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Millennium Forum Theatre & Conference Centre. Please read the following information carefully and share it with all other members of your party. If you booked tickets on behalf of someone else, please forward this information to them.
The Millennium Forum is following the updated rules from the NI Executive for your safety:
We would encourage all our audience members to:
• take a rapid lateral flow test before attending the theatre – lateral flow tests are free and provide a result within 30 minutes at home
• We carry a small supply of Lateral Flow devices in our Venue and should you wish to take a test on arrival we may be able to facilitate that for you
• wear a face covering in any indoor public space, including when entering and leaving the theatre, and for the duration of the performance. – all staff will continue to wear a face covering whilst on Duty.
• maintain social distancing where possible
o The Millennium Forum has a number of systems in place to assist with social distancing including
o controlled queueing arrangements and one-way systems to reduce the risk of congestion or contact
o clear signage to promote social distancing measures in place
o All bar areas open
o Doors to Main Auditorium opened earlier than advertised when possible
• When possible we would ask you to use cards when paying rather than cash.
• The theatre is equipped with a Displacement Ventilation System installed throughout our auditorium which is considered best practice in dealing with ventilation requirements to tackle Covid 19.
• You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival; hand sanitisers are also readily available throughout the building, at all entry point and toilet facilities.
• To minimise contact between staff and theatregoers at the bar facilities, Contactless payment is available.
• The Theatre will be thoroughly cleaned between performances including all internal and external handrails.
To minimise crowding in any part of the Theatre piazza and bars, we ask that theatregoers use the following facilities:
Stalls ticketholders: Doors A & B (Level 1)
• Use the East Wall Stalls Bar pre-show and during the interval
• Use the toilets adjacent to the East Wall Stalls Bar
• Use the confectionery stand at the East Wall bar entrance
Circle ticketholders: Doors C & D (Level 2)
• Access Circle level via the staircase immediately at the Front Door entrance
• Use the Piazza Bar or the Mobile Heineken Bar pre-show and during the interval
• Use the toilets on the Piazza Level.
• Use the confectionery stand on the Piazza
Upper Circle ticketholders: Doors E & F (Level 3)
• Access and exit the Upper Circle via the walkway past the Box Office on the Front Door level.
• Use the Upper Piazza Bars pre-show and during the interval
• Use the Upper Circle toilets in the Farquhar Room
• Use the confectionery stand or Mobile Confectionary & Merchandise stand on the Piazza
For customers with access requirements, there is a lift next to the entrance that serves the Circle & Stalls Area.
We keep our Covid-secure measures under regular review and will update our procedures in line with any new guidance or requirement issued by local or central government.
We will send you a pre-show email a few days ahead of your visit to remind you of the latest guidance, but please also check back to this page shortly before attending. All information is correct at the time of publication and is subject to change in response to Government guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you, and hope you enjoy your visit.