Join Our Teachers’ Forum
Join Our Teachers’ Forum for the 2021-22 School Year and
- Be part of a network who meet three times a year to share ideas, develop partnerships and get inspired.
- Take up Special Offers and find out first what is coming to the Millennium Forum.
- Get Involved with workshops and creative learning opportunities to bring your classrooms and staffrooms to life.
ABOUT THE TEACHERS’ FORUM
Members and their schools can enjoy the following benefits:
- School and group discounts on a season of shows.
- Regular email updates announcing new shows, special offers and current schools discounts.
- Free resource packs and material to use in schools in relation to each schools show performed in the Millennium Forum.
- A group organiser pack to help you plan your visits to the Millennium Forum.
- Longer pre-release booking periods.
- Exclusive education E-Newsletters.
- Invitation to exclusive Teachers’ Forum events
TEACHERS’ FORUM WORKSHOP MENU
Each season we offer an exciting and varied programme of events and shows for both primary and secondary schools. As well as the schools shows that we showcase, we can also deliver workshops at your school or you can visit us here in the theatre.
There are lots of ways that the schools can get involved and we are keen to make sure teachers and students have access to lots of creative experiences and opportunities. We have a theatre full of resources to inspire your students including our skilled team who can offer tours of the building, fascinating talks and workshops. Workshops can be tailored to suit you and your students and can be anything from an introduction to all areas of the theatre, unravelling a production, making theatre or a project to meet the needs of the curriculum.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Schools prices for selected performances.
- Post show talks for selected performances.
- Backstage tour and workshop packages.
- Resources packs for selected performances.
- Tailor made workshops to support your curriculum.
- Workshops or informal talks on careers in the Arts.
Remember it’s free. To join the Teachers’ Forum contact our School’s Officer Mags Anderson by telephoning 02871 272776 or emailing email@example.com